Technical support for the TradeLens eBL is currently available from both TradeLens and a dedicated Maersk customer service team. Other ocean carrier customer support teams will be online shortly as part of their rollout of the Tradelens eBL functionality.
TradeLens technical support team offers assistance for all technical issues relating to TradeLens eBLs
For the issues listed below, please open a chat session or raise a support case via the IBM support portal (an IBMID will be required, to set one up click here): https://www.ibm.com/mysupport/s/topic/0TO50000000IQPpGAO/tradelens
- You are not able to access the TradeLens platform
- The TradeLens platform does not perform as expected
- You receive error messages when performing actions on the platform
- The TradeLens platform website is not loading
There is guaranteed support during working hours 8 AM till 5 PM Eastern US time, with additional support resources during the business hours of the CET timezone. Severity 1 cases have access to 24/7 support.
The Maersk Customer Service Team supports all process-related issues relating to bills of lading issued by Maersk
For the items listed below, reach out to your dedicated origin/destination customer service team via email, (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). There is guaranteed support during business hours in your local country.
- Your eBL is not available (e.g. not issued yet)
- The eBL shows incorrect information
- You have a need to amend eBL
- There is a need to change eBL to a SWB
- You have a request to change to a paper OBL (request via TradeLens Switch to Paper button)
- You are unable to release cargo
The TradeLens technical support team and Maersk customer service support have structured communication lines and will actively engage with each other depending on where the support is needed.