Getting your eBL counterparty onboard on the TradeLens platform is easy and free of charge. Whether the counterparty is a consignee, shipper, or 3PL receiving the TradeLens eBL on your behalf, use the below steps to get them on board.
- Reach out to your eBL counterparty and tell them about your use of TradeLens eBL, ask them to learn more about TradeLens eBL here.
- Request your counterparty sign the online agreement
- Ask your counterparty to fill out the provisioning form: (link to the article on provisioning form)
- TradeLens will confirm back to you with the counterparty account creation
- Setup a business partnership between you and your counterparty on the TradeLens platform. More details here.
Once your counterparty has signed the online agreement, TradeLens will create the account and reach out to you and your counterparty with additional training material. Then, you are set up and ready to transact eBLs with your counterparty.
For a step-by-step guide for the TradeLens eBL onboarding click here.
For a step-by-step guide for the TradeLens eBL for Trade Finanace onboarding click here.
In the case where you want to bring your bank onto the TradeLens platform as a counterparty, please reach out to your local sales representative.