Booking Details shows a summary of Transport Plan information, including commodity descriptions and their most recent location.
In this article
- Booking Details
- Column headings explained
This tab shows the occurrence, time and location of the most recent actual event per container, over the booking. It also shows the latest arrival (planned v estimated) at Port of Discharge data.
Bookings that don’t have any actual events yet, or don’t have any assigned containers, aren’t included in this report. New filter boxes have been added for Consignee and Shipper.
Column headings explained
- GMT Offset: number of hours forward or behind Greenwich Mean Time, determined by the end user's browser location
- Containers over Booking: the total number of containers requested
- Origin: where the consignment started its journey
- Destination: where the Consignment will end its journey
- Commodity Description: a description of what’s inside the container
- Most Recent Location: the container’s most recent port of call
- Event Type: the actual event type
- Container Count: the number of containers the event applies to