Terminal Time (Import) calculates the Terminal Time (Demurrage) at the Port of Discharge for containers that are already gated out.
In this article
- Terminal Time (Import)
- Column headings explained
Terminal Time (Import)
The Terminal Time (Import) tab opens by default in the Historical Terminal Time view. Click the button in the bottom right corner of the page to switch between historical and current views.
💡 Use the At Terminal Days Calculation filter to include or exclude weekends.
Column headings explained
- Bill of Lading (BOL): the bill of lading number for this consignment
- GMT Offset: number of hours forward or behind Greenwich Mean Time, determined by the end user's browser location
- Actual Discharge From Vessel: the date and time the vessel was discharged at the POD
- Actual Gate Out Full: the date and time of the Gate Out Full event at the POD
- At Terminal (Calendar Days) or (Week Days): the difference between the Actual Discharge From Vessel and Actual Gate Out Full at the POD
💡 Days are calculated based on the At Terminal Day Calculation filter at the top of the page (5 working days or 7 week days). Weekends are calculated as Saturday and Sunday.
💡 If Actual Gate Out Full isn’t available, then the difference is based on today (server time based in Dallas, USA) versus the actual discharge time. Both events have to happen at the same location / UN/LOCODE.