In Transit tracks the actual arrivals and departures for a booking number, excluding consignments once they’ve arrived at their destination.
In this article
- In Transit
- Column headings explained
The In Transit tab displays details of in-transit consignments: containers that have left their original location but haven’t yet arrived at their destination.
💡 New filter dropdown boxes have been added for Consignee and Shipper.
Column headings explained
- Origin: where the consignment was sent from
- Destination: where the consignment is being sent to
- Bill of Lading (BOL): the bill of lading number for this consignment
- Booking Number: the carrier booking number
- Containers over Booking: the total number of containers requested in the booking
- Event Type: the type of actual event, for example Vessel Arrival or Vessel Departure